A ropes course for the little ones! Sky Tykes is designed specifically for children ranging in age from 2-7 years old (Max height 48” / 122cm). The course puts agility to the test with rope bridges and balance beams, and has no set route or time limit - you're limited only by your imagination.
SKY TYKES RULES
- Participant maximum height 48" (122cm)
- Participant must be accompanied by responsible chaperone
- Participant must fit safely in harness.
- Ensure shoes are secure. No flip flops or open heel shoes. Please make sure shoe laces are tied.
- Pockets must be empty
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed on attraction
- Only one participant on an activity at a time
- No running, jumping, hanging in harness or horseplay. Operator reserves the right to expel participants displaying these behaviours from the attraction.
- Sling line rope should stay in front of and between participant's shoulders at all times.
- Do not touch the overhead tracking system or tamper with your harness or sling line.
- This attraction is not recommended for guests with the following conditions; Neck or back problems, heart problems or recent surgery.